Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bog of Blogs


I'm mired in a bog of blogs.  Bloggers bog is completely different than it's cousin bloggers block.  It is not that I am without ideas.  It is that I have too many blog entry ideas.  I have too many pictures.  And I have too many stories.  Many of these entries are meaty and can't be posted lightly.  Some entries require stories that are long and involved. 

I keep a running list of topics and will get to them as soon as I can.  Meanwhile, Rachel is crying, hungry, needs a diaper change and her mother.  Her life and story is more important than them all.

2 comments:

  1. I use Windows Live Writer to write my posts. I have about 30 drafts in various stages. Some ready to post, others just a title to help me remember what I wanted to talk about. When I sit down with my laptop in the evening, I will expound on some, delete some, and maybe even post if I feel it is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I have so many ideas, but not enough time to write them all. I agree that Rachel is far more important.

    ReplyDelete