Thursday, April 22, 2010

HCG Diet: Day 8

I lost 2.8 more pounds in the last 2 days.  In the last week I've lost 9.2 pounds, 3.25 inches off my waist, 2.25 inches off of my upper chest, 1.25 inches off of my hips.  I've lost 10.5 inches off of my total body.  It is amazing to be able to feel and see changes so quickly.  So why am I not writing this with a million exclamation marks?

I'm really concerned that this might not be good for my body.  I'm having chest pains.  Yesterday I had a killer headache that wouldn't go away no matter what I did.  I'm worried that I might be ruining my metabolism or worse, my heart.  I'm going to talk to "the doctors" again today.  I'm seriously considering stopping, moving to the maintenance phase and perhaps joining weight watchers.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about the HCG diet, but I have seen people do amazing things on weight watchers too. Good luck and take care of yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP!!!!!! You should not be having chest pains on ANY diet you follow.

    ReplyDelete